INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service/Product or parts of Our Service.
- Application means the programming interface as independent product/services proprietary to Stockal Inc. utilised on a mobile device;
- Collaborator(s) refers to certain companies that Stockal Inc. works with in order to provide the Service/Product to the User in accordance with the User Agreement, the names of which may be provided upon request.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Stockal Inc. and its Collaborators;
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses;
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual;
- Product means Product and/or Products and refers to the Website and includes but not limited to account registration on the Application/Website and normal use of the services, programs and facilities via https://www.stockal.com and Application programming interface as independent Service/Product;
- Service means Service or Services and refers to the Website and includes but not limited to account registration on the Application/Website and normal use of the services, programs and facilities via https://www.stockal.com and Application programming interface as independent Service/Product;
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of Us. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by Us to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of Us, to perform services related to the Service or to assist Us in analysing how the Service is used;
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which You can log in or create an account to use the Service;
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service/Product or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit);
- Website refers to Stockal, accessible from http://www.stockal.com as independent Service/Product proprietary to Stockal Inc.;
- You means the User or individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Date of birth
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Billing information (if required) such as billing name and address
We may also obtain personal information when You login using third-party credentials. At the time You express interest in obtaining additional information or when You register for the Service/Product, We may also ask for additional personal information such as alternate contact numbers or age.
You can update Your personal information at any time by logging on to the Website or Application and editing Your Personal Information within setup. You can view Your updated profile to confirm Your edits have been made.
We may also collect non-personal information from You which shall include but not be limited to, the User device, internet connection, geo-location, browser type, URL of the previous Website or Applications You visited, User ISP, operating system, User Internet protocol (IP) Address. Non-Personal Information cannot be easily used to personally identify You.
Generally, You may visit the Website or Application without telling Us who You are or revealing any information about You. However, Our web servers may automatically collect the domain names/IP Address of visitors. This information is used to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Website or Application and similar information, which is used to measure Our Products or Services, evaluate performance and improve Company Products, Content and Services.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- User experience;
- management of the sign-up process and User management;
- general administration including tracking login and usage;
- managing newsletter or email subscription/surveys;
- shopping and payment facilities.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service/Product.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. We commonly use session cookies, which are automatically deleted by Your browser after the end of Your visit to the Company website. Session cookies provide Us with information about visitor behaviour on the Company website, which is then analysed. With the knowledge gained, We will make Our website more user-friendly as We place important content on the most popular pages and develop our marketing strategies according to the interests of our target audience.
Other cookies are stored for longer on Your device and allow us to recognise You as a ‘User’ during subsequent visits to Our website. We do not pass on information that We receive through our cookies to third parties. By using the “Incognito” or “Private” mode of Your browser, or by means of adjusting the settings in Your browser, You can prevent the installation of cookies. As a result, some of the functionality of operating Our website/application will no longer work.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
These cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of User accounts. Without these cookies, the Service that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these cookies to provide You with those services
Cookies Policy/Notice Acceptance Cookies
These cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Website
Security of Your Personal Data
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information We hold. In particular:
We encrypt our services using SSL.
We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for Us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated and proceedings brought against them if they fail to meet these obligations.
Identity theft and the practice known as "phishing" is of great concern to Us. Safeguarding information to help protect You from identity theft is a treated as top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request a User’s credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Use of Your Personal Data
We use information that We collect to set up services/products for Our users and may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Service/Product, including to monitor the usage of Our Service.
- To manage Your Account, which includes but is not limited to managing Your registration as a User of the Service/Product. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service/Product that is available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract, i.e. the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service/Product.
- To contact You, i.e. to contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests i.e. to attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service/Product; to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service; to contact You; to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service/Product or for payment processing.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention, Deletion or Blocking of Your Personal Data
Our legal basis for the deletion or blocking of personal data is that it was primarily, collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and was limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected by Us.
We will also retain Usage Data for the purposes of internal analysis. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Users may, if they wish for any reason, delete their Personal Information or their Profiles. If You delete Your personal information or profiles, We shall retain only an archival copy of such information so deleted, which shall not be accessible on the internet and will be maintained for legal compliance purposes. Our use of information shall be in compliance with the laws governing the protection of information technology and other applicable laws in force in the Region.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at Our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
International Data Transfer
We may share personal information with global partners for the purpose of providing You with high quality, localized and customized services. We may use Non-Personal Information to track the use of the Website, Application or Services and for other internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving the Service/Product and the Website/Application.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe Our Website, Application, Products or Services and reach to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third-parties. However, aggregate data is not traceable to You specifically. We may employ contractors to help Us with Our operations. Some or all of these contractors may access Our databases of user information. These contractors will enter into an agreement with Us that places restrictive provisions on their use and disclosure of all information they obtain through the relationship.
Other Legal Requirements
We may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency);
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service/Product or the public;
- Protect against legal liability.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Users and visitors who access a linked website, Service, Application, Payment Gateway are cautioned that they may be disclosing their private information. It is Your responsibility to keep such information private and confidential. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Forums and Interactive Services
There may be interactive services within the Website or Application, such as blogs, chat rooms, forums, instant messaging and other service member zones that allow users to input their data, details, materials, comments or other similar communications. Using such Website, Application or Services, You agree that these are susceptible to unauthorised access and review, and any personal data that You published or provided during registration may become viewable by third parties. We are not responsible for the security of Your information that is passed by the You to third parties or provided during use of such Website, Application or Services. Materials that will be placed by You in such areas of the Website or Application will be stored in systems/devices of the Company as per Our policy, if otherwise not directly documented in each particular case.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We provide the Service/Product “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available”. We make no express or implied warranties or guarantees about the Service/Product. To the maximum extent permitted by law, We disclaim all such warranties, including all statutory warranties, with respect to the services, including without limitation any warranties that the services are merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing. We do not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service/Product will be effective, reliable or accurate or will meet Your requirements. We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure Your Personal and Financial Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be secure. Please note that We cannot ensure the security of any information You transmit to Us, You provide Us with Your information at Your own risk.
Limitation Of Liability
Your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with Us is the cancellation of Your registration. In no event shall Our total cumulative liability to You for any and all claims relating to or arising out of Your use of the Service/Product, regardless of the form of action, exceed the total amount of fees, if any, that were paid to utilise the Service/Product in the previous three months (if any). We shall in no event be liable to You (or to any third party claiming under or through You) for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising from Your use of, or inability to use the Services. These exclusions apply to any claims for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if We knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages, because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, Our liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This document shall be governed by, construed and enforced under the laws of the Region and courts in Bangalore, Karnataka and New York, NY shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
You may opt out of being contacted by Us, or receiving information either in whole or part, from Us at any time by selecting the appropriate option provided in Your profiles section of Your user account or at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If, at any time after registering for information or ordering the Service/Product, You change Your mind about receiving information from the Website/Application, the frequency with which You receive information or about sharing Your information with third parties, You may modify Your choices in the options provided on Your profiles section in Your user account or alternatively simply send the request to email@example.com.
You have the right to complain about improper processing of Your personal data (such as collection, storage, modification, transfer, deletion) by emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* By visiting this page on our website: www.stockal.com
Last Updated: 10th February 2020