Refund Policy for Stockal:
For Stockal, customer satisfaction is always the main concern. Consequently, in certain exceptional circumstances, Stockal may at its sole discretion refund customers who decide to close their account and wish to obtain a refund.
Terms and Conditions
- Stockal Inc. (hereinafter ‘Company’);
- Customers who paid for and opened an account with Company (hereinafter ‘Licensee’);
- Words shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Whether the refund application will be approved or declined shall be at the sole discretion of the Company and is final and binding.
- All terms and conditions of this Refund Policy shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the Website User Agreement.
- If more than fourteen  days have lapsed since the purchase was made, any refund will not be possible.
- The Company shall refund any funds in the same manner of deposited payment, subject to all regulatory and compliance norms.
- The refunded amount will be subject to handling charges and taxes if applicable according to the refund method.
- Processing of refund requests may take up to fifteen  working days.
- Factors that the Company will take into consideration shall include but not be limited to:
- Whether or not there are active investments placed.
- There are no investigations underway associated with any of the terms of the current Website User Agreement.
- Silver and Gold Accounts may be eligible for a refund on a case by case basis.
- No refunds are applicable on any accounts which are funded.
- Basic Accounts are not eligible for refund.
- If the account of the Licensee has been suspended due to any violation of the current Website User Agreement or due to any other abuse or fraudulent activities detected, no refund is provided under any circumstances.
- The Company will not provide any services of refund to a Licensee who wishes a refund due to losses for any reasons, whether foreseen or unforeseen.
- Once a refund request is received and assessed, the Company will send an email to notify the Licensee that the Company has received the request.
- The Company support team will contact the Licensee to confirm request or to ask for additional information if needed
- The Company shall notify the Licensee of the approval or rejection.
- Refunds shall be made after deducting a cancellation fee for services already rendered.
- If the refund request is approved, the refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to the original payment method, within 5 days. Thereafter all Licensee logins and memberships will be deactivated.
- If the Licensees have not received a refund yet, they are requested to check their bank account again and then contact their bank or card issuer. It may take some time before the funds are available in the account, as there are often certain processing periods before a refund is applied.
- If the Licensee has followed all the instructions given, and yet to receive the refund, please contact the Company
- The Company acts as a facilitator in India on behalf of the Licensee. The Company cannot be held responsible for bureaucratic delays when dealing with government bodies/regulatory institutions /external agencies. All tasks are undertaken on a best effort basis only.
- The expected timeframe for the refund process upon cancellation is a maximum of fifteen  working days. However time lines for actual refunds to take place and for the credit to reach the Licensee account would depend on the speed of banking channels and the credit card companies involved in the transaction (as may be applicable).
If you have any questions about this Policy do not hesitate to contact us by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article