Where can I find my W8-Ben form?

Modified on Thu, 05 Jan 2023 at 06:01 PM

W-8 Ben form needs to be provided by the broker partner. The W-8 Ben form allows tax exemptions and categorizes you to be taxed appropriately as a foreigner in the U.S. However, if you require details of your dividend taxes incurred on our platform for TDS calculation in India, you will need the tax (1042-S) form. It is available under the Reports tab for you to access. This is uploaded by the end of the U.S. financial year (Jan to Dec) denoting the tax paid for the dividend/s earned during this period.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article